Drop down menue

Tuesday, 7 May 2013

An Abundance Of Katherines-A Book Bee's Review

I cant say I was as excited as I usually am for John's writing, his style and general flow was still there but the characters were harder to like where usually I find them effortlessly lovable.
The plot wasn't overly engaging and only really worked because the book wasn't at all long with its near 200 pages.Had it been longer I wouldn't have been motivated enough to read any more than I did unless some new development in the plot came up.
 Looking back there were a few funny parts, I liked the french bit that was cute and there were more good moments scattered around the book, so it was okay. I guess.
I would recommend it for someone looking for a light,easy breezy book because its shortcoming aside it was enjoyable.

No comments :

Post a Comment