Drop down menue

Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Anna and the French Kiss-A Book Bee's Review

"Fo' shiz," he replies in his polite English accent " best part ever !

Étienne St. Clair.... Étienne ....ÉTIENNE !! God I love his name.<3

God I love this book!
I loved everything about it! Perkins has an extraordinary talent for totally hooking readers in.

Characters
"I'm a little distracted by this English French American Boy Masterpiece.”
Her characters are lovable and very very believable. Perkins does and extraordinary job of portraying there feelings in a both touching and humorous way that you have no choice but to acknowledge and partake in them too.
There also very believable, none of them are flawless but there all perfect to me <3 They act like anyone else would, they do stupid things make mistakes and do a fine job of screwing up pretty bad but  it only makes you love them that much more when they do cutesy things.

Story
I love you as certain dark things are loved, secretly, between the shadow and the soul.”
I found myself falling in love with the story as much as i was falling in love with the characters.Their love story encases you in the sweet covers of the book.You get to know each of the characters so well you feel like you know them and Perkins sets up such a lovely atmosphere you want to make a little home inside the book right next to them.
Floating about inside this new found cozy place, you rise and fall with the characters, you feel their pain,love and sadness.

There are characters that make you want to smile long after reading about them and this book's filled with them. ;)

Execution

I think its safe to say execution was perfect givin how Im currently trying to convince my parents to fly me to Paris so I can sip hot chocolate so think its practically syrup, visiting  Père Lachaise Cemetery and kilometer zero and Notre Dame, the Eiffel tower I want to experience everything Perkins describes.
Perkins makes me want to see that lush vibrant green of spring in Paris.Im glad I picked this one up and I thank Perkins for sharing this little bit Paris with me, and I cant wait to share my love in the city of lights,I hear there much more forgiving of Canadians <3

No comments :

Post a Comment