Drop down menue

Saturday, 11 May 2013

The Fault In Our Stars -A Book Bee's Review (Spoiler Free)

For those who haven't read The Fault In Our Stars By John Green GO READ IT!
Fault is by far one of the best books I've ever come across.Im no stranger to John's amazing writing skills but never has any of hos books blown me away such as this one.

Fault  has everything a good books has.
Lovable characters,a heart wrenchingly stupendous love story.Twists and turns and ultimately humor and wit that leaves you both breathless and inspired.
And more.
Oh John gives us over the top of everything.His incorporation of poetry gives his already eloquent and reeling context even more of a mystical air .Hazel, Augustus and Isaac are indescribably wonderful, well crafted and endearing characters.I couldn't have picked a better cast of characters to break my heart and warm it with there inspiring commitment and winning humor.

I was left reeling for days after reading it and I hope you find the same love and appreciation within those pages as I.

"As he read,I fell in love the way you fall asleep, slowly; then all at once"
 I felt the same way <3

No comments :

Post a Comment