Drop down menue

Thursday, 6 June 2013

White Cat-A Book Bee's Review

"Like a stage magician, the con artist misdirects suspicion. While everyone’s watching for him to pull a rabbit out of a hat, he’s actually sawing a girl in half. You think he’s doing one trick when he’s actually doing another.
You think that I’m dying, but I’m laughing at you.”


*Shivers* I loved it, everything about it.I loved Cassel even more because he was a boy.Its so very rare to be able to peel away from my female mind and jump into a boys, I like it when I can.

Cassel is great, like everything in the book he is good in the most twisted ways possible.Everything just screamed original to me i couldnt pick it apart if my life depended on it it.

It had my full attention from the various mysteries to his love of the con and back.This book took me places i would have never thought possible and for me that revolutionary.I read something and my mind kicks into overdrive thinking of all the possible ending or turns.In most books even the good ones im walking into an ending i already thought of which ruins everything.Ill admit I had already figured alot out halfway through, like him being a transformation worker cuz there were alot of clues  but even  I would have never have thought out that ending.I thought maybe she would have just killed a brother off or something.This? -this .is .torture.

I am in love with a conman ;p

No comments :

Post a Comment