Drop down menue

Friday, 26 July 2013

Blood Lad Anime 2013 -Update Review

I was actually planning on reading the manga when i discovered the anime was airing this season. The first thing i noticed was the animation -obv. Its different thats for sure and not what I would consider pretty. Though it blends with the anime's atmosphere or 'theme'

The story revolves around Staz , a vampire who leads a section of the demon wolrd. He's infatuated with Japanese culture so when Yanagi Fuyumi, a Japanese teenager accidentally wanders into the demon city, he jumps to the occasion. However, while Staz deals with an intruder on his turf, the oblivious Fuyumi is killed by a monster and becomes a wandering ghost. The disappointed Staz vows to her that he will find a way to bring Fuyumi back to life.

More info @Blood Lad's MAL page

I have not read the manga so I have no knowledge of how the story originally goes and flows so this is strictly off what the anime is giving me.

Episode 1

I found it a little flakey,again im not too much of a fan on the character design but the rest seems okay.Though nothing jumps out at you either.
as for the story it hard to tell in one ep but the first episode in no way tempts me to continue the series. 
The characters so far have not left a lasting impression but i get a feel of what roles they will fall into
Staz-the badass hero who;s insanly sting but you could never guess
Girl- soft-spoken kinda clueless most likely,lots of fanservice here

As of now I'm feeling pretty blasé about the whole thing.

Episode 2

The fanservice is so .damn. ANNOYING
Nothing really new apart from the new character.She seems okay but again nothing extraordinary.After such an underwhelming first ep I was hoping the second ep would sort of pick it up there are hints of progression which is a good sighn.
Im not liking any of the characters at all as of now,there just annoying.

Hoping this gets better but i can see myself dropping this soon of it doesn't catch my attention soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment