Drop down menue

Friday, 31 October 2014

Review: Daughter of Smoke & Bone


Daughter of Smoke & Bone
Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I live books that start off totally cool and then catapult right into a string of impossibly well connected events.

And I think that's what really puts this book on such another level for me.
The stories progression from the everyday life of Karou, to her complicated second life and ultimately her mysterious past and troubling future blended so perfectly IN THIS MINDBLOWING FANTASY WOLRD!

From what i've read in fantasy a lot of thought and effort goes into trying to mix it together.So its just beyond me how vividly this world is painted.

The characters were equally imaginitive and engaging, I have a want for all if them to just, have the perfect ending but I have a feeling this will get worse before it gets better.
much worse.It will be heartwrenching I can feel it the romance is to delicious to go smoothly.

It took me a few chapters to adjust to the "fantasy" genre and being newer to tbe genre it took me longer to get into it but it wasn't hard falling in love with near perfection.
and once I was more familiar with it, it really became an addictive read.



View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment