Drop down menue

Friday, 31 October 2014

Review: Scarlet


Scarlet
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Whats better than the adventures of a wanted, fugitive cyborg who happens to be an alien princess?The adventures of Captain Thorn and a criminal cyborg alien princess.

Scarlet takes off soon after Cinder ends and alternates between our new friend Scarlet (yes like her hair ;p) and Cinder our wanted princess.

Im afraid if I start gushing about the characters I'll never stop so just know there awsome.

Scarlet and Cinder are both strong willed and amazing female leads and hold my complete admiration.

Wolf and Thorn the men of the hour are just so damn adorable,and both bring out the best in the girls.

I would defiantly say the girls run the show in this one but the boys hold alot of substantial power and support to the operation.

The 'Operation' is just a roller coaster of fun and action.I was always on my seat and wanting more.
Though not in an all-consuming way.I could easily step away from the book nd not feel the itch to get back to it,but when I did I loved it.

Looking back alot happens in the book but even more is unresolved in the large scheme of things.the books conveniently leaves off at a perfect setting to enter the final stages of the story which leaves me with high hopes for the next one!





View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment