Drop down menue

Friday, 31 October 2014

Review: Twice Bitten


Twice Bitten
Twice Bitten by Chloe Neill

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I'm happy that in book three the characters had some life breathed into them again,I found them more involved both ,in the story,and with each other ;p

I'm falling into the pattern of how easily the story flows,which I think fits the series perfectly.

The characters,they have a lot of energy and enough drama to keep the world spinning so when the action scenes do kick in,it just pushes the story all the way up on the awesome scale.
I do have some peeves with most of the secondary characters and I'm hoping things don't get any worse with them.
Surprisingly I think I'm going to like Jonah something about him gives me a good feeling.Noah too.

Okay now for the good stuff.
seriously hun,if you haven't read it yet you do not to see this

 photo tumblr_mqahnkvv7P1s8clzao1_500_zps81d0bf4f.gif

I am both so fucking happy that they got together and even more happy that when Ethan decided to flip shit and cut her off that she showed him up. I was like THAT'S MY GIRL YOU SHOW HIM WHO'S BOSS.

Congrats Ethan your an idiot.

Also I kind of like that there not tied down to each other just yet in a series of 13 planned novels if they got together in bk3 I don't know how they would manage to keep me interested.Maybe by the 5th or 6th book they could become official and still be cool the rest of the series.

Oh and yeah, Ice Queen? You can suck it.Seriously.Fuck you.





View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment