Drop down menue

Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Review: Erebos


Erebos
Erebos by Ursula Poznanski

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



With a name like Erebos I was expecting there to be an element of creeping darkness, and that all consuming grim,foreboding atmosphere.

I got a video game.

Dont get me wrong I knew what the book was about,even after reading the blurb I was excited.
The mystery,the adventure it looked promising and who knows maybe it was.But after 80+ pages of awkward sentences, I've had and a total of maybe two brief encounters with the game,50 second intros to what I assume to be the main character,his trusty side kick and potential love interest.
There was more going on in the two paragraphs of the blurb.

I liked Nick,maybe because I'm partial to Nick's I love them.You owe that to [b:Infinity Chronicles of Nick 1|6696602|Infinity (Chronicles of Nick, #1)|Sherrilyn Kenyon|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1412113457s/6696602.jpg|6892257]

But again it was way too much a slow start. I wanted to like it,I wanted to be intrigued, but not only could I not connect with the characters but I didn't find myself at all interested in the story.





View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment