Drop down menue

Monday, 1 December 2014

Review: The Blood of Olympus


The Blood of Olympus
The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



There's something impossibly heartbreaking and heartwarming with the end of the series.
I love Percy, I've loved him since PJO, HOH taught me how to love the rest of the characters as well.

Even though Percy,Annabeth and Nico will always have a special place in my heart but I no longer hate that they aren't the stars of this series.

I was kind of sad that at times I felt like in order to make me like Jason more Percy was put down.Percy dying on the ocean floor was just depressing,all so Jason could save the day, no. Im sorry but that's kind of bullshit and we all know it.

Everyone who's followed the series knows that Riordan is delightfully playful yet serious with the story.I was constantly elated by an abundance of emotions and finished the book feeling....good but also very sad.
The characters feel so real that I imagine how they carry on after and it makes me wonder if things will ever come full circle.

Seriously HUGE SPOILER I really wonder if Leo will ever get to meet his friends again.I really hope so, I feel like even though everyone gets a happy ending amongst themselves, seeing Leo again would just complete the journey.




View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment