Drop down menue

Friday, 12 December 2014

Review: Silver Shadows


Silver Shadows
Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Silver Shadows is a definite step up from TFH,it get bonus points for a very relative title.After finishing the story I couldn't help but look back at the cover and think that the title was absolutely ingenious.

While it was definitely a good book I can't honestly say I enjoyed as much as i used to like the series.I've read novels I liked better and sadly,I couldn't even remember most of the
previous installments.Even worse is how I found that I didn't care that I didn't remember.

I craved the action and magic that were in the first two books, and even if the plot is structured right, I don't necessarily thin I like the direction Mead is taking the series.

Ridiculous as the wedding debacle was it was a total highlight in the book for me because it was such a gloriously huge fuck you to the world.Also,now that that's all taken care of....
I hope the last book will tie up all the other loose ends without having to drag the Sydney/Adrian romance out too much longer.
I really loved the supporting characters in this series and it's been incredibly frustrating to not have them around.






View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment