Drop down menue

Sunday, 22 February 2015

Review: Rebel Spring


Rebel Spring
Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



I was surprisingly unentertained.
That's not to say I didn't like it,I did.....

It's just that well a lot of the things I liked about the story got all fucked up in this book.
I felt like I waited the entire first half of the book for everyone,anyone to do something, anything!

Jonas and who is "leading" our marry band of rebels,is the most insensitive,self righteous judgmental jackass.He is ever so quick to slander and insult those who are wealthy or have lived a privileged life. Newsflash asshole being underprivileged doesn't give you the right to hate on everyone else,nor does it make you any better than them.Lys was no better.

In fact the hardest part of this book to get past was the characters.
The romance was laughably overdone and the pacing wasn't great either but above all of that was the characters.

I did enjoy seeing Magnus develop but during the first half of the book was just as underwhelming.
I do want to see the series through because I like Magnus.Can't say I care for anything else atm.




View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment