Drop down menue

Saturday, 28 February 2015

Review: UnWholly


UnWholly
UnWholly by Neal Shusterman

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This is a series that really blew me away with the really unique, fresh story and approach. Its truly refreshing to step into.
I fell in love with Unwind and somehow managed to fall even more in love with everything in Uhwholly aswell.

The characters are humanly frustrating aswell as magically endearing.
The story and direction is really a standout among not only novels in this genre but as a story in general. The story is original, unexpectedly raw and very well paced.


My favorite part is how it explores the struggles and danger with that gripping action and suspense that really makes a reader invested in what is going on while managing to maintain an essence mof true human nature that makes you believe that everything that these kids experience is real, and true and undoubtedly life changing.



View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment