Drop down menue

Saturday, 21 March 2015

Review: Born at Midnight


Born at Midnight
Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter

My rating: 3 of 5 stars





I was so not looking forward to writing this review because I honest to god don't know how to rate it.
I liked it,-parts of it- the characters and plot were good. The girls bickering was bordering on annoying but they works past it which was good. I was really liking Kylie until Trey's little visit. after which she decided kissing every guy available was a great way to go

Which brings me to point two= the boy saga.

Don't get me wrong I like the guys, all of them really.Even Perry I think he's fun and totally adorable.

Derek I liked from his first appearance and he's a good guy,there isn't really enough of him to hate.

Trey I don't like. He's impatient, inconsiderate and just an overall ass.I do not look forward to any more of him.(Unless they kill him off-that could be fun)

Lucas.Well I happen to be a sucker for blue eyes and dark hair and I love kittens, so its safe to say Lucas could be a sack of potatoes for all I care,I like him.That kitten bit was just too cute.

As much as I liked these parts i just don't feel right giving it a four star rating. Not as much as because of the content but the execution.The characters kind of suck too.




View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment