Drop down menue

Thursday, 19 March 2015

Review: The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window


The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window
The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley

My rating: 1 of 5 stars



 photo tumblr_miy7lmhgvn1rkmjjzo1_500_zpsct3i6qiw.gif

I just...I can't even.I don't even know where to start with this piece of shit.
The characters,the writing, none of it makes any fucking sense whatsoever.

The characters are just so godawful I want to cry. All they ever want to do is suck face and get laid.Jake and Liam are so unrealistically gorgeous that the girls want nothing more than to rip off their clothes and bone them the second they set eyes on them.

And Amber seems to some sort of sex magnet,or a rape magnet because that's all that seems to be happening.( oh but don't worry Liam will save her! Every.Fucking.Time.)
Between that and the consonant winking and smirking and the unbearable amount of pep!!!! that goes into this, I conclude.
Hands down this is the WORST BOOK EVER

The writing is probably the only thing worse than the characters.It's like a five year old threw it together.The whole thing is so fucking ridiculous and unrealistic and stupid it's humiliating.



View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment